Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Berlin Tiger II ssspzabt 503 painting completed

Shown here are some images of the completed painting of the "Schwere SS Panzerabteilung 503, Potsdamer Platz of Berlin 30th April 1945". The painting shows Unterscharfurher Karl- Heniz Turk and his SS Abt. 503 Tiger I I which stay at Potsdamer Platz during the Battle of Berlin on 30th April 1945. Fighting along side with his Tiger II were the troops from the Munchberg Division. It will be available as limited edition print and you can visit my site at vincentwai.com for detail.

3 comments:

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Will this piece be a box art for a modelling company?

Perhaps a cover for a book?

Vince Wai said...

Hi Chuang,

This is for my own series of Limited edition prints which the print-run is 400 prints only. It's available through my site : Vincent Wai's Military Art or at Military Art gallery

vince

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Ahh... I see.

Are you planning any new projects?

Recent

Jagdtiger 3D WIP ( part 2 )

Back door Engine deck German Jagdtiger 3D (part 1)