Saturday, January 06, 2007

German Railroad Gun : 280mm K5(E) Leopold



Last night, I looked through my my piles of backup with all my illustration works dated back from 1995 to now and seems like journey through the last ten years. I can see my style changed a lot and there were works that I particularly fond of and works that I don't like. The Leopold which was done in 2003 is an important one to me. Before the Leopold, I'd stopped painting for almost 3 years and it's this painting that's sparked my interest in military painting again.

3 comments:

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Stupendous!

I saw your artwork on the box of a Trumpeter model last weekend.

Vince Wai said...

Hi Chaung,

Yes, it's for that hugh monster model kit:-)

vince

Mr. Fox said...

This is great! I would love to see more of your old work.

Recent

Jagdtiger 3D WIP ( part 2 )

Back door Engine deck German Jagdtiger 3D (part 1)